Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rednecks, metal Camps, deserts and missing grandpa!

its been a while since my last post. or perhaps, my last re-post.

things have been working out well for the past 2-3 weeks. really looking forward for it though.

guess that ive been busy for quite sometimes now with a really tight schedule but hey, i'm still having fun.

being a total redneck has taught me something valuable. u could be wasted as hell but still, the pride doesn't get washed away. wasted or not, i still gotta work my ass up for the sake of living expenses. i'm not done with being a redneck. its a cool way of dealing with problems without engaging with drugs . yup, its true. they just call it "FUCK IT" for every problems occur in your life.

lots of things happens in my journey these few weeks.



gigs and metal shows has always become favour. it was METAL CAMP II that caught my intentions for days. i wonder, will everybody stop on talking about FLUERS DU MAL? thanx to VILE, i now know what DEPOPULATE really means. those who were at METAL CAMP II will understand what im getting to. huhuhu.

chocolates makes me go wild!



i did went to a restaurant (dunno what was it called) last week. its inside the famous mall nowadays "The Curve". before this i use to like Peddington House Of Pancakes and i will surely do love it till now. but this new desert serving premis really digs it. the chocolate cakes (or brownies / pancakes or i dunno what) was suprisingly superb with a scoop of vanilla ice creams on the side. till now, im still wondering about the name of the shop!! sigh.

my heart beats on..

im now having a difficulties of missing someone. i really miss my grandpa. with my tight and busy schedule, my only reason of living is him. i thank god for taking care of him. i really do. ive been praying a lot and hoping ill have some possible free times to actually go down to Kota Bharu and be with him.

i love u grandpa. i really do.

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate also makes me go wil....................... and horny. Just joking. lol

    ReplyDelete