Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bad raya and an awsome show!!!!

Hello there. its been a while since ive post something in here.

lots of things happened in my life recently. sad things, happy things, serious things.

im not looking forward to alk about my raya. as far as im concerned, my raya sucks. except for my mom's back in malaysia for good.

i did have 2 shows after raya. one at Taylors College and the other one at KL Bike Rally.

KL ike rally is so awesome.

the stage was awesome!!!! its fuckin huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i didnt actually bring my own bike.




thats nazrie, jaei and me having a good time with "our bike"s. what a shame!!!!

i did met some thailand buddies.


thats me and Bro Jumeen and his wife on bike. please dont ask about that guy in grey shirt. Naz is so excited.

now, ive started a new project at home. can u guess what it is??


see ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment