Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bad karma and a guy who thinks he can change the world

have u ever ask anybody about ur own karma? do u ever ask about what d hell happened in ur fuckin life?

well, thats probably a question from a dude with bad karma all d way.

yup. its me. all ov my thoughts in this fuckin blogs is always about how im dealing my fuckin problems. to tell u d truth, im tired of this fuckin nonesense. ive been waiting and waiting for some lights to shine me through but hey, no luck as well. will i be able to actually find my luck?

money is aways a problems. but i never have been regretting it.seriously. always with an idea of surviving. maybe thats my kind of luck i guess.

what if i could be a doctor? maybe ill be livin large plus with a decent wifey i guess. or maybe i could be a CEO in some MNC or GLC company. thats might sounds better. perhaps i could be a political figure,or maybe some guy in nice suits that wouldnt be much of a problems for me dealing with financials i guess.

ive been asking a lot to god about my karma but obviously, god must have a great plans for me in the end i guess.

but im only an old rocker who thinks he can change the fuckin world.

seriously, despite all the curses, i now surrender to god's will!

No comments:

Post a Comment