Wednesday, April 1, 2009

its STUPID but ive DONE IT!!

ive been messing around for quite sometimes these days. im also trying to understand what am i worth for. basically it doesnt make any sense at all i guess. these few months has been a hectic months for any of my relationships. life is definitely cruel sometimes. im still wandering around and for god sake's still not knowing my purpose of living. tell me everything. wasting my life, doing stupid things, freaking out or whatsoeva. im still the same fuckin dick.

its nice sometimes to know other people oppinions rather than blaming urselves out for what happening in ur surroundings. i use to ask god fro what am i living. and believe me, for the past 3 months, ive been asking him a lot and yet... NO ANSWER. i guess im not worhty for HIM as well.

after this 5-6 months period.. things has never get any better. ive been re-scheduling my life but still, im unpredicted. the seconds i get this great things.. the seconds i got this bad things.. as well. everything just happened to be FUCKED UP! yes.. for me.. its everyday. im not just fuckin actng and obviously not being a FUCKIN EMO if thats what u mean. this is fuckin REAL!!

ive stop pretending months ago. yess. obviously pretending is the most suitable words for what ive been doing before. ive been messin around with someones life and still being proud of it. who's a fuckin MORON can even do that?? for the past 3 months ive tasted a lot in my life. JEALOUSY, PRETENDING, FUCKED UP, LIAR, STUPIDITY, DEATH, CRAPS, SORROW.. just name it.. yup. ive tasted a lot..

maybe the key objective's in my life is actually STUPIDITY. its a simple word but it suits me right. building up my life is not easy task for me.. lookin at how many ruins i have made. but i finally realize.. ive still got my 10% of my life that i can save. and still.... FUCK U MYSPACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment