Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cant even pretend?

Im back!!

serious guys, its been a while since i drop a pen to write in here (keyboard obviously).

guess what, great times do come in handy. ive been looking for it for quite sometimes and even a small piece of it will do.

i now just keep on looking forward and hope for more of it to come. even if it just passing by me, ill be thankfull enough. what more can i expect from HIM to give a special treat to a piece of junk like me. hell yeah i dont even deserve it.

im being honest. pretending doesnt really go elsewhere.

from everybody's perspective, ill be the most brutal and bare knuckels death metal guitarist and when it comes to a softside ov me, ill end up with Destinys Child and Nicole Scherzinger CD's in my player. huhuhu. what a shame. my apology to Alex ov KRISIUN, yes, i am your awfull filthy fan.

but hey, why cant i? isnt the purpose ov being indipendent is doing what u want to do? who the fuck gonna stop me from listening to my own playlist?

there many parts ov me that belongs to something else. i have my own focus. metal music, business, work, hateTV, bands, social networking, chicks call, family and many oher things that comes and go. why bother restricting myself with such an ignorrant behaviour ov being as brutal as fuck but actually in ur blood there is a softside ov u that reaching out for a glimpse. its obviously not gay at all if u actually think that way.

so come on guys. just do ur thing.

cant pretend?

here is the solutions... BE YOURSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment